The educators at Kingsley believe that we can achieve the mission of our school by collectively challenging inequities and racism, affirming all student identities, and working collaboratively.
Kingsley school will provide a safe and inclusive learning environment to ensure high levels of social, emotional, and intellectual growth to help all of our students reach their full potential.
We envision a school in which our educators:
- Develop supportive relationships with our students and families
- Collaborate to find solutions interdependently
- Use current research to identify effective instructional practices to continually improve student learning
- Frequently monitor the progress of our students and provide direct and constructive feedback
- Model and teach restorative practices
- Implement and utilize culturally responsive teaching practices